Tuesday 30 July 2019

Messy, Wonderful Us
by
Catherine Isaac
Guest review
by
Julie Williams


Thank you so much, as always, to Julie W for reviewing this book for me. She has also urged me to read this one as she knows I will love it, so what more of a recommendation could I have and will bump this up my TBR pile!


Review
I absolutely adored everything about Messy, Wonderful Us as it had a great attention retaining storyline, fabulous characters, heartache and happiness.

My favourite characters were Allie and her Grandmother Peggy as both shared a special bond between them and secrets that, as they unfold, make this book such a page turner.

When single laboratory scientist Allie who is passionate in her work finding a cure for Cystic Fibrosis, discovers a hidden letter in her Grandmothers bedroom drawer their relationship shifts and not only between the two of them, but also Allie’s childhood best friend Ed.  

Ed and Allie embark on a wonderful trip to Italy, Allie to seek out a man who could possibly be her Father and Ed to contemplate the state of his marriage. As they do they both come to realise that their friendship has always been something more than that, but is it too late for them? 

 An Emotional and captivating story that I had no problem in giving a 5 star rating.

To order on kindle via Amazon click here

No comments:

Post a Comment