Sunday 21 June 2015

Romance Festival 2015

I was very lucky to win an invitation to the Romance Festival which was held yesterday at the gorgeous Harper Collins building in London Bridge. It was a great opportunity to meet lots of authors and chat to them about their books in an informal setting and to also catch up with lots of other blogger friends (and some new ones!!). We had some cake, strawberries and a few glasses of pink fizz whilst getting our books signed and generally mingling with everybody.


Some of the lovely authors that were at the event(Zara Stoneley, Erin Lawless, with Charlotte from Harper Collins, Carmel Harrington and Bella Osborne)



Some of my lovely blogging friends - Sharon, Laura, me, Amanda and Rea (trust her to be holding onto her glass of fizz!!)

 Me with Haley Hill after she signed a copy of her debut novel It's Got to be Perfect.

The lovely Jenny Oliver, who very kindly made me a winner and sent me a ticket! she signed a copy of The Vintage Summer Wedding.

Erin Lawless (after having knocked her pink fizz over me in excitement!) with her new book Somewhere Only We Know - it's not out for another 5 weeks so Erin was very excited to see the finished book for the first time!

Alexandra Brown signed a copy of The Great Christmas Knit Off for me.

And the delightful Carmel Harrington who made a flying visit from Wexford in Ireland for the day signed a copy of The Life You Left for me. I could listen to her gorgeous accent all day!!


I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone at Harper Collins, Harper Impulse, Mills & Boon, Harlequin and Carina for hosting such a brilliant event and letting us have handfuls of beautiful books along with a goody bag filled with a t-shirt, note book, fridge magnet and yet more books!! I had an amazing day and felt very privileged to be able to attend.




No comments:

Post a Comment