Friday 7 December 2018

Sadie's Wars
by
Rosemary Noble
BOOK PROMO


Welcome to Boon's Bookcase to Rosemary Noble and it's my turn on the Book Promo for Sadie's Wars. I love the cover of this one and I just adore old photos, so I had to be a part of promoting this book!


Sadie’s Wars
An astonishing tale, spanning continents, where truth is stranger than fiction. This historical saga of an extraordinary Australian pioneer family continues into a new generation.
Sadie is brought-up amongst the vineyards of the Yarra Valley while her work-obsessed father reaps riches from the boom years before the Great War. 
With post-war depression looming, Sadie's only option is to flee from her disastrous marriage, seeking refuge in Cleethorpes, a small seaside town in northern England. 
Years later, when her sons are in RAF Bomber Command, she receives a letter from her long-lost brother which forces her to confront the past and her part in her family’s downfall. 
Can old wounds be healed?  Will she find new love?  Will this second war destroy everyone she saved?

Purchase Link  mybook.to/SadieW  

Author Bio 


 I worked as a  librarian, mostly with young people, so books have been my life, ever since I first stepped into a library and found a magical treasure trove. My other love is social history. Retirement gave me the opportunity to travel to Australia where I discovered stories that deserved to be written. I found a new career as an author which gives me immense pleasure. I write for myself but am delighted that others enjoy my books.

Social Media Links –  https://twitter.com/chirosie  rosemarynoble.wordpress.com   https://www.facebook.com/RosemaryJaneNoble/

No comments:

Post a Comment