Friday 29 January 2016

Jill Mansell Book Launch for You and Me, Always


What a great evening I had last night at my first visit to Headline's headquarters in Blackfriars. A beautiful building overlooking my beloved London Town! Jill Mansell was celebrating publication day of her new novel You and Me, Always.



A gorgeous view of London at night and of me and my lovely friend and fellow reviewer Julie Williams (yes it was a bit blowy up there!!)





I knew it was going to be a rather large bash, but even I didn't realise how many lovely authors and bloggers would be there!  When I found out yesterday that my favourite author Carole Matthews was going to be there I let out a little squeal of delight!



And there were a few other authors too............


From Left to Right: Julie Cohen, Miranda Dickenson, Holly Hepburn and Rowan Coleman



Also there was Katy Regan, Lucy Robinson with me and Rowan Coleman



You would think famous authors would know how to behave........photo bombing in style!!


I had a brilliant evening and felt in awe of being in the same room with so many wonderful authors and bloggers. I hope it's not too long before I can do it all again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment